Monday, July 26, 2010

New Shopping Experience on Facebook!


Announcing an alternate shopping experience to Etsy! I just opened a Storefront on Facebook to test the waters. I am just beginning to post items that are not on Etsy, so no fear of duplication or selling the same item to multiple customers. The shopping cart is linked to PayPal.

Why don't you visit me there? Just click on the link above and click on the "Shop Now" tab.

I welcome your comments and suggestions. Let me know if you have any issues with accessing the Storefront. Please include what you think of any particular item, such as likes/dislikes, type of material, style, size, etc. And if you are willing to post any reviews, I would greatly appreciate it!



1 comment:

  1. Cool! I've thought about the facebook thing, but haven't gotten around to researching setting up the storefront. I've had the "fan page" thing since January, but just haven't moved forward.

    ReplyDelete