Monday, August 13, 2012

Updates!!!

WOW!  It has been a long time since my last post.  Trust me, I have not been lazy or slacking in keeping busy...

Short updates with pics:

-- one of my beautiful daughters, Anna, is now married to a wonderful guy, Nick!  Anna has gained a big welcoming family - my head was swimming when I was introduced to Nick's whole family.  A lovely wedding with few tears... wedding bands FIT, whew!   Weather cooperated, it was hot but no rain.   Wedding pics to come later.

Beautiful Anna!

Handsome Nick (with my other beautiful daughter, Maureen)
Groom's happy parents, Mike and Hepsie!
Bride and groom wedding bands

Bride's wedding ring set

-- another metalsmith skill under my belt, lost wax casting @ William Holland - love it but right now don't have all the equipment to do the actual casting... will need to work out that detail.

Cast pieces in fine silver, sterling and gold!

-- working on lining up more fall and holiday art shows... so far, I'm in for the FestiFall (Chapel Hill) Pagan Pride Festival (Raleigh Fairgrounds) and Cooke Street Festival (Raleigh).

-- opened a fabric stash shop on CraftCafe.co - will be closing the fabric shop on Etsy at the end of this month.  I love my new shop banner (created by Graphic Designs by Tara) - what do you think of it?



And, I am going to try something I've not done before... have a weekly blog post to help promote others on CraftCafe (and myself, too, of course!). 



No comments:

Post a Comment