Saturday, January 19, 2013

New Beginnings for 2013

What is your major Goal for the coming year?

For me, I aim to master the "clutter monster"!  So far this month I am well on my way to a cleaner and de-cluttered home.  Several closets have been purged to make room for all my outdoor art shows items (thanks to the urging of my kids).  No more lugging heavy tent and tables downstairs or upstairs when preparing for shows - Yay!

Then today I tackled my home studio since I could not find any good space for working (or making more of a mess trying to find something!).  I don't do well working in a messy studio.  How about you?

BEFORE

AFTER
AFTER

Now, how long can I keep it clean???

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! I'm doing the same thing, though for now, it's just surface. There's still a bunch of stuff shoved in my closets and drawers.

    ReplyDelete