Friday, March 19, 2010

NC Triangle Street Etsy Team Spreading the Love!

When I checked my emails this morning, I was pleasantly surprised that both of my shops have been featured in blogs of fellow NC Triangle Street Team members!

First, FlowerMash (who makes handmade purses and bags) stopped by my booth at the Designers Downtown Market this past Saturday and purchased a piece of my Asian print fabric. She featured my shop on her blog and pictured here is the bag she custom made for her friend - please stop by her Etsy shop and view her items. Her shop is fairly new and would love some Love!




And, SatinStitchery (maker of embroidered purses, clothing, patches, key chains, art, clocks, & customizable gifts), features Sunday shopping on her blog.
Embroidered Butterfly Keychain, Lip Balm or USB Drive Case, Key Ring, Key Fob, NO SHIPPING CHARGES

The current shopping trip featured several members of the NC Triangle Street team:

-- Janice of BlessedBeadJewelry - creates handmade jewelry incorporating her polymer clay bead designs
Millefiori Bangle in Black and White

-- Jill of OrangeCatArt - presents fine art photography of North Carolina - and beyond!Lighthouse Notecards - Set of 4

-- and me, Linda Searcy Jewelry Designs - handmade wire jewelry. Pictured is my Byzantine Chainmaille Bracelet of red brass and copper.


Bracelet - Byzantine Chainmaille Red Brass and Copper



No comments:

Post a Comment