Thursday, September 23, 2010

End of Summer Sale on Fabrics!

To welcome fall and cooler weather, I am offering an "End of Summer" sale on all of my fabrics at the outdoor Designers Downtown Market this coming Saturday, September 25, in Raleigh. I will include finished quilt blocks in various styles, colors, and sizes. They, too, will be available at the discounted sale price.

If you will be in the area, please stop by and say "Hi!". Do you, your family or friends make fiber crafts (clothing, quilts, kitchen linens, ipod / iphone covers, etc), then why don't you come to see my fabulous and vibrantly colored fabrics - Asian prints, Hawaiian prints, silk pieces salvaged from vintage kimonos, Liberty of London, French country Provence prints, and many others?

Then after the event, I will offer the same sale in my Etsy Fabric Stash shop for you online shoppers. So stay tuned for an update in my shop!






No comments:

Post a Comment